THE NEW ALL-ALUMINUM HANDYMAN: Stronger than converted van bodies, yet lighter than overgrown service bodies, the NEW Handyman vocational body from Intercontinental Truck Body is the answer to your truck related needs. Designed from the outset with the needs of plumbers, electricians, painters and general contractors in mind, the NEW Handyman provides the ultimate balance between exterior storage and interior cargo areas. Generous lighting, a translucent roof covering, and a host of interior options provides a work area that is unsurpassed. As always, the Handyman is constructed using ITB's patented snaplock technology, the same technology that has provided 25 years of outstanding durability. We challenge you to compare the difference.
Standard Features: (This product is exclusive to General Motors cutaways)
• 0.10" Interlocking extruded aluminum alloy walls with support on 12" centers.
• Center opening rear doors with over 48" of clearance through doors.
• Aerodynamic radius roof with single piece translucent covering and I-beam bows on 24" centers.
• Low entry aluminum floor with stiffeners on 4" centers
• (2) Vertical and (1) Horizontal DIAMOND TREAD ALUMINUM compartments per side. Sized to provide up to 84 cubic feet of storage.
• (2) Interior cargo lights
• 8" Bumper
• Frame mount undercoating
• All required lighting per FMVSS 108
• Bi-Fold style full opening rear doors
• Single piece aluminum coil roof covering
• 36" cab over extension to provide additional cargo space
• Steel ladder racks
• Adjustable interior shelving
• Aerodynamic wind deflector for models without extension
• Receiver hitch, brake controls and trailer connections
• Roof vents
• Roof access ladder (with center open doors only)